2007年3月28日星期三

My Best Friend


One week ago I did the part-time job in the mobile phone shop to earn some money. Every day I was anxious because I wasn't an expert in this field. Soon one of the shop managers taughe me the salemanship and know-how. At the first time I was worried that he would be angry with me, but in fact he was very helpful. Today I can say that I know him very well, and he is probably my best friend. He name is Allen, who is about twenty-four years old. Though he is not tall, he looks healthy and active. Sometimes he looks very serious. He does everything as well as possible and doesn't give up easily. In his free time, he used to tell me about the sales experiments and teach me how to work better. Day by day, I mastered the skills. I seemed to have already begun friendship with Allen. Thanks to his help, I have made much progress and caught up with the other salespeople. From these days of being a part-timer, I can come to such a conclusion that where is a will, there is a way.
These days I have learned a good deal from him. I will always remember him as one of my best friends.

2 条评论:

Garlic 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
Garlic 说...

congratulation