2007年4月4日星期三

How she succeeded

Lisa, a good friend of mine and she even was my classment in high school. Now, she own the No.1 scholarship and she was a chief of student union last April in her school. When I know this news, I feel very happy with her. All the students in her school admire her for her success and wonder how she succeeded.
As I known, the most important thing is that Lisa knows what she is studying for. She has a strong desire for knowledge and good habit of studying. She studies hard and does well in all subjects. She never gives up when she meets with difficulties in her studies.
Lisa takes an active part in physical training, so she is always healthy. She likes buying and reading books. In her way she teachers herself a lot of science knowledge.
Lisa is a sociable girl and have much passion on her work. She always help other people at any time, not only the students, but also the teachers. And take part in the organize to arrange the active.
After I heard this news, I feel very happy, also admire her very much. Now, I decide to learn from her in the furture.

没有评论: